Thursday, July 10, 2008

two days in a row . . . .

ok so its day two on my blogging streak. don't hold your breath everyone this maybe a once in a lifetime thing . . .LOL


i am working this weekend and i worked last weekend so some how i ended up with 2 days off in a row. how that happened i'm not sure. anyway, yesterday i shampooed my carpet and i was grossed out by the amount of dirt and trash that came up. i can't believe that we have been walking around on that stuff. NASTY. it makes me want to vacuum a few times a day.

so today, i was off again and this time i took it easy. i watched movies with the kiddos and let the piano man tune the piano. he must have known i would pay him what ever he charged cause he sure makes a lot of money for one hour of work. but the piano does sound better and caleb was glad. art and i are thinking about putting it up for sale. it is pretty old and will not keep a tune.

i am working on a slide show of pictures from the past year. i spent about an hour down loading pictures and then our wonderful computer kicked me off. so, i really don't have time tonight to do it all again. i promise to try again soon.



i did come across a cute pic of me and art. this june we had our 11 year anniversary. i can't believe it has been 11 years. time has gone by so fast. i love you, art.
thanks for all you do for me and our family. you are my best friend and i could not be who i am today without you. you mean so much to me. remember who said it first (ME). love you !!

jess :-P

1 comments:

Ruggles family said...

You are showing me up. I gotta think about something to blog about now... lol. Cute pic of you and Art. Its hard being married to a Ruggles....lol