Wednesday, July 23, 2008

trying out a new toy . .

ok so here is the big anouncement you have all been waiting for. . . . .
drum roll please



i got a NEW laptop. thats right i got a new laptop.
i'm going back to school this fall and sunce iam taking 3 internet classes i decided that we needed to do something about our computer. while out in beaumont one weekend we were at best buy and the sales guy told me about a few and what he would get. i thought about it couple says and then went and bought it all by myself. i love it so far. though the only real thing i have done is get in the internet and pay a few bills, i can tell it will be of good use for school. (not to mention that i put a blogger bubby right on my desk top so it is always looking at me reminding me i need to blog something.

so there you go, my big announcement. stay tuned you never know when big news may come.
jess :-P

0 comments: