Wednesday, October 08, 2008

must post GOOD news . . .


i guess the whole point of a blog is to post updates, news (good), and just plain venting.

so with that said i must do some of those very things.

UPDATE - the kids are back at school and very excited about the latest fund raiser for school. so if anyone out there wants some very yummy cookie dough (hint hint).

NEWS - today i was off from work and spent most of the day studying. yep i did just that and it did help me to take a quiz in the much dreaded pathophysiology class. (i got a 86) it made me smile, especially that i was freaking out and the class average was 67.

VENTING - well, since my last post was about how much i disliked my Internet class i think i will say something nice. I GOT A 86 !!! now this is just a quiz but a step in the right direction for me.

thanks for the words of encouragement from my honey, friends, and fellow bloggers. it means a lot.

1 comments:

Ruggles family said...

Way to go!