Saturday, August 23, 2008

it's a milestone . . . .

here i am about two years since i started this blog and i finally made it to 50. its hard to believe that i really got here . . lol

anyway there is a real reason for this blog. yesterday was my first day at Lamar. though it was not a real class day it was orientation for my Internet classes. the first started at nine. because i didn't want to be late i left early. i got there about an hour early and had to wait by the door. it's been 8 years since the last time i was in school. it really makes me nervous. i want to do good and finish my RN. this is a BIG step for me. i'm jumping right into it and taking 12 hours. i only have to drive to campus two nights a week. the Internet classes i'm taking are going to be alot of work. i think my study skills need improvement and i hope that i can hang in there. wish me luck .

jess :-P

2 comments:

Ruggles family said...

Good Luck-I'm nervous too. I've got 13 hours. I'll probably be pulling my hair out by December! Congrats on your 50th post!

Melissa said...

you'll do GREAT!!! Just take it one assignment at a time. If I can help you with anything let me know. Also, talk to Stacy. She just finished and she felt very overwhelmed when she started too.