Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HaPpY BiRtHdAy CaLeB



its hard to believe that it has been 8 years since we welcomed our little boy to his world. what a blessing it has been to have him in our home. HAPPY BIRHTDAY, CALEB !!!



a few things about my little boy :




  • on one side of the family he is the only grandson, on the other he is one of 4


  • he has "pretty" eyes for a boy. they are hazel nad seem to change often.


  • he just recently realized he liked wearing his glasses. he is going on 2 years now.


  • he is a goofball like his sister.


  • he always has lots of energy


  • he is a thoughtful kid, he actually gets worried if some one is upset.


  • he is very smart.


  • he is in the GT class at Pine Forest Elementary.


  • this year there are 3 boyes in his class and 17 girls.


  • he really likes to read. once he gets started its hard to get him away.


  • he has good hand writing for a boy and he likes to take his time.


  • he is very creative and always has ideas about his school projects.


  • he speaks softly and one has to really pay attention when he talks.


  • he likes roller coasters, and was excited last year to be able to ride most rides at fiesta texas.


  • at his last doctors appointment he was perfectly square, 47 pounds and 47 inches tall.


  • he likes 'zebra cakes'


  • he would eat pancakes for breakfast everyday.


  • like his grammy he likes to eat potato chips.



did ya'll really think a birthday would be complete without one?

3 comments:

Angie said...

Woo! Hoo!! Happy Happy Birthday. We hope it is great to be 8!!! Also, we hope you enjoyed Casa Ole' even without us. We love you.

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! I wish I was there to eat Casa Ole' and see them sing to you!
Love,
Mackenzi

The Bright Family said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! (well, it looks like almost a year late--sorry) Hi! I hope you don't mind, but I came up on your blog & was glad to see some familiar faces. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm sure you might remember my husband Josh. I was friends with Allison my senior year in high school in Silsbee. Ya'll have a great family!